Lubica Vitkova, associate professor, researcher and actual Dean of the Faculty of Architecture, STU Bratislava (since 2010). She is an architect, professor and researcher in the field of urban design and urban planning. Her research is focused to the urban economy and its impact to the urban fabric. She is author of research papers and international conference proceedings on topics related to the quality and quantity aspects of urban fabric. She was a project leader of 7 national research projects, coordinator of 4 international research and educational projects and participated in others. She applies her knowledge and expertise in advising government agencies and international professional institutions. She worked in numerous urban and architectural studies, projects and proposals.
- Vitková, L.: Built-up Environment, Facilities and Infrastructure in Urban and Rural Development of Slovakia, In: Resource of the Slovak Republic as a Factor of Development Strategies in European and Global Space, Bratislava, Ekonom, 2011, p. 433-454;
- Coplák, J., Kováč, B., Rakšanyi, P., Vitková, L., et.al.: Design of ecological neighbourhoods, Bratislava, Road 2009, ISBN 978-80-88999-37-9;
- Vitková, L.: The Case of Commercial Investments in Bratislava region (Slovak republic). In: Paths of Urban Transformation, Franfurt, Peter Lang, 2005, p. 113-120,
- FUTURE – „Future Urban Research in Europe“, Structuring the European Research Area Maria Curie Actions, Project number MSCF-CT-2004-516556, Coordinator Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, Germany, 2005 – 2008, FA STU Bratislava – project partner.
- Urban Development Towards Appropriate Structures for Suistanable Transport, Ecocity, Project number EVK4-CT-2001-00056, 2002 –2005, Coordinator Institut für Wirtschaftsgeographie, Regionalentwicklung und Umweltwirtschaft, Wirtschaftsuniversität, Vienna, Austria, FA STU Bratislava – project partner